Our Honeymoon 9-17-10

Monday, May 23, 2011

Introduction

Hi Everyone!

     My name is Stacey, and I am attending Rhode Island College to get my masters in Early Childhood Special Education. I graduated in 2006, and I decided to go back to school! Since I graduated, I have been a pre-Kindergarten teacher at Harmony Childcare for my sisiter's buisness. I started substituting 3 years ago in Warwick at Drum Rock Early Childhood Center in the preschool special education program for 5 months. This year I was interviewed for a long term position in Kindergarten in West Warwick, and I started the job in March. Working with young children helped me choose my career path. That is why I am back at RIC! 
     If I am not teaching I am tutoring at night or working at a group home in Foster. Also, I am the softball captain for a North Smithfield Women's League once a week. Also, my husband sings in a band, so I like to attend his shows on the weekend. My day off!


Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment